VASTU SHASTRA TIPS FOR A PUJA MANDIR AT HOME :
Prosperity on Your Way When it comes to the temple or prayer area in a home, there are several Vastu Shastra guidelines that should be followed, to ensure maximum positive effects for the home’s inhabitants.
The temple area, should be a zone of tranquility that is full of divine energy.
This is a space where one surrenders to the Almighty and gains strength. If one does not have the space to allocate an entire room for the temple, one can set up a small altar on the east wall, towards the north-east zone of the house. Avoid placing the temple in the south, south-west or south-east zones of house,” adds Parmar.
Does and don’ts for decorating a temple at home.
1. Avoid temples made from glass or acrylic. Our all temples are made of Mango Wood.
2. Decorate the temple with fresh flowers. Light a few aroma candles, dhoop or incense sticks, to cleanse the area and create a divine ambiance.
3. Create a small shelf near the temple, to place the incense, pooja materials and holy books.
4. Ensure that there are electric points near the temple, so that one can light up the temple during festive days.
5. Avoid keeping unnecessary items below the temple or dustbins in this area.
6. Temple should not be against a wall that has a toilet behind it.
7. For the temple space, use white, beige, lavender or light yellow colors.
For Pooja Mandir.